Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mail Call from Mexico

Here is the third letter received from my third sponsor child. This one come from Nury from Mexico. It was dated October 22, 2011 and was received December 19, 2011.


Hi dear sponsor Maria,


How has your health been? I hope you're doing well. I'm doing well, but I had a little fever, a cold and a cough. At my church, they teach me hot to praise God and how to pray. At the Compassion Project (also known as Compassion CDC - Child Development Centre), they teach me about God. I would like you to please pray for me and my family. I was really happy to receive the letters and the stickers you sent me. I'm doing well in school. I'm 9 years old and my sister is 12. My mom is 32 years old and my dad is 38 years old. I've been having a really good time in school. My teacher left already and we organized a special meal and get-together to say goodbye to him. We had fun with all my classmates. I hope you'll have a really good time this Christmas. God bless you. See you soon.


Nury

I absolutely love how her responses are lengthier and more detailed. She is growing into such a beautiful young lady of God. Would love to hear about your letter updates! I love reading them on your posts! Feel free to also comment below and share the link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! She provides such nice detail about her center. Very cool! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...