Monday, January 2, 2012

One in Spirit

Happy New Year everyone! I cannot tell you how excited I am for 2012! The past year was a transitional year for me... it was all about how I am pursuing God through vision, discipline, trust, and accountability. This year is all about growing in God's grace! I was checking my e-mail today when I came across the daily Compassion blog update. I read today's blog and wanted to share it with you as well. I am going to take on this challenge and participate in the devotionals that the Compassion staff have come up with. Please check it out!

One In Spirit is a collection of devotionals written exclusively by Compassion staff to connect and encourage the global Compassion community. Collectively, the authors represent 41 nations from around the world, united by the power of Christ and a shared commitment to children in need.

It is our hope that these devotionals will help to connect our global workforce and special friends of this ministry in a way never experienced before. Imagine the spiritual results that will be realized through this united force of like-minded Christians studying Scripture together and praying in unison all year long!

Week 1
January 2, 2012 – Just Love Me by Wess Stafford
January 3, 2012 – He Shall Direct Your Paths by Wess Stafford
January 4, 2012 – Staying Attached by Carla Hoit
January 5, 2012 – It’s Jesus! by Cuthbert Mono
January 6, 2012 – The Satisfaction of Serving by Bolivia Ministry Team

Courtesy of Compassion International: http://blog.compassion.com/one-in-spirit/#ixzz1iMPZFMEl

1 comment:

  1. I will absolutely be joining on these. Being the nosy person I am, I tried to look at all of them for this week. It turns out the pages don't exist until that day. Tricky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...