I took the liberty of looking up the word "read" and "reading in Merriam-Webster's dictionary. Here are a few take-away points I took from the definition.
- to receive or take in the sense of
- to learn from what one has seen or found
- to become acquainted with or look over the contents of
In addition to the bible, what are your favorite Christian "reads?" I am listing 7 books (7 because the bible dictates it as "completeness and perfection"). These books are in no particular order. These are among my favorite reads these past 3 years.
1. The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
2. The Shack by William Paul Young
3. Crazy Love by Francis Chan
4. The Divine Mentor by Wayne Cordeiro
5. Unshaken by Dan Woolley
6. Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge