Friday, October 21, 2011

New Letter-Writing Tool Online

Compassion has done a fabulous job with the launch of the Letter Writing Tool on the Compassion website. I was fortunate to pilot this new tool before it went live on the web. I absolutely love how we can choose from several templates and upload pictures for our sponsor children! What an upgrade from the generic stationary!


If you haven't had the chance to write your sponsor child yet, I highly encourage you to write before October 31st so that you child will receive it in time for Christmas. Also, if you haven't given a Christmas gift to your child, please also do that before the deadline. Happy Letter Writing!

1 comment:

  1. Great Tool! I've been looking for a tool like this coz I really need to have basis in my letter-writing.

    -admin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...