Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Fight to Five


Sevenly is an organic funding movement that raises capital and awareness for the world's greatest causes.This week, Sevenly is supporting Compassion International. This campaign specifically targets the Child Survival Program. This program helps save the lives of babies and mothers in poverty utilizing local churches to assist mothers of at-risk infants and toddlers. Mothers can give their children a fighting chance for healthy development with the supplies and training provided by your donations.

This specific t-shirt raises the awareness to help children "fight" for their lives in order to reach their 5th birthday. Without Compassion International's intervention, many kids never get the chance to reach this milestone. For every t-shirt purchased, Sevenly will donate $7 dollars to help Ethiopian mothers provide supplies to their children.  Please check out the video below and make a purchase here.


4 comments:

  1. That is so cool. You encourage me. I love how Compassion is involved in so many areas. I love this organization and I am so thankful to be a part of it.

    Thanks for sharing.

    grace,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love how Compassion is involved in releasing children from poverty.. in so many ways. I love this organization.

    I commented once but do not see it. :(

    grace,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Received my tshirt yesterday. Love it. Will wear to work today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one too! I love it and plan to wear it out too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...