Thursday, October 18, 2012

World Poverty Day


Thank you Lord that I was born in the time and the place that I was. It is hard for me to imagine what my life would be like if I were like my sponsored children... yet I find myself needing to remind myself not to take things for granted. Things such as being able to shower everyday, being able to turn on the heat when it gets cold or turn on the air-conditioning when it is too hot. What is normal to us everyday is a luxury to have. 

Let's remember in prayer our sponsored children and all families who live in poverty. Please read more on the Compassion Blog about World Poverty Day.

1 comment:

  1. yes we do take so much for granted. Thanks for sharing.... we pray for our children and their families!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...