In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I have been ever thankful to Jesus for so many things... especially my ability to support children through sponsorship. In honor of my three beautiful sponsor children, I am holding my second give-away! I have created a book that can be used at your Compassion events. I named the book, "The Faces of Compassion International." It is a collection of pictures that I have used in Powerpoints when I hold a Compassion presentation.
I plan to have this at the table with all of the child packets for Compassion Sunday's and other events that I volunteer with for Compassion. Inside, not only will you find pictures of children who benefit from Compassion International's various programs, but you will also find scriptures that directly quote children and poverty. This could be a great tool for even a one on one discussion with a potential sponsor. It offers a face to the verses that God's word tells us.
There are several ways to enter... are you ready?
1. Follow my blog! This will earn you 1 entry. This is for all existing and new followers. Just let me know that you want to be entered. If you are a new follower since my last give away (dated 10-1-11 or later) I will give you 2 entries if you comment.
2. If you already follow my blog, recruit another blogger to follow my blogs. Reply to this blog telling me who you referred. This will earn you 3 entries. (One for the recruit, one since you already follow, and another one for commenting!)
3. Post this blogpost on your own blog, telling them about the give-away. This will earn you 2 entries.
4. Mention this blog through another avenue of social media. (Ex. Facebook, Twitter, OurCompassion, etc....) Let me know where you post it. Every different avenue you post will earn you 1 entry.
5. Make a comment on one of my previous blogposts. (I will include every comment dated 11-22-11 through the end of the give-away.) Each comment will earn you 1 entry.... PLUS.... You can earn up to 7 entries for every different comment you make.
The grand prize will of course be the "Faces of Compassion International" photo book. I am also throwing in a 2nd and 3rd alternate winner for one of the following items. First is a Compassion sticker to be used on your car, laptop, luggage, or wherever you want to put it to spread the word about Compassion! Second is a static cling that can be used on your car or any glass surface. I show it pictured here on the bumper of my car. If you really try, you can get the white backing off the cling and it will stick like a bumper sticker. You may make your choice when I announce the winners.
Depending on the number responses of the give-away, I may pull up to 5 winners. I encourage all of you to enter EVEN if you already have some of these items. These are great things to give to new sponsors!
This give-away will last from Wednesday, November 23rd through Wednesday, November 30th. I will announce winners on the evening of Friday, December 1st. I will hold this give-away every other month, so please check back again!! Good luck everyone!!